Caleb loves birthdays! He was so excited when it was his turn to have a birthday last Wednesday. We woke us up wearing a birthday hat he made at preschool the day before. The 1st question he asked us was "are people here yet?" He was excited to have people come over for his birthday.
I called in to work that day so I can spend the day with my family (Fernando had asked for the day off in advance). We started with having breakfast at Denny's. We then Took the kids to the park. After that, we came home & I started looking for decorations because Caleb wanted to help me decorate. Since I didn't plan a big birthday party for him this time, I didn't buy any decorations but luckily, I found some from the previous year (or two). I only invited close friends (that lived in Bakersfield) to come celebrate with us.
Caleb had a lot of fun. He was being very obedient that day. His girlfriend Maya was being such a great sport! I could tell she wasn't feeling well but she still tried to have a good time. I don't think I saw them fight that day.





No comments:
Post a Comment