Love

Love

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Updating our events

Like always, I have fallen behind in keeping this life log updated. I don't have to much time so I will just list things we have done. On September 27-30 we went to San Diego along with Fernando's brother Cesar and his family. We have never went on a trip together so I was looking forward to that. I want my children growing up knowing their cousins. I had a good time and I hope they had a good time too. I know Caleb had a blast hanging out with his cousin Nicholas (7years old) and feeling like a big boy himself. They were competing for everything! They were competing for things like who pushed the elevator button first! In this trip, we stayed at the Legoland Hotel for our first time! Friday we did some shopping then we stayed the night at the hotel, Saturday we went to legoland with the other Moreno's and stayed at the Sheraton hotel (walking distance), Sunday I went shopping with Nuvia and the boys went to a football game and we stayed at legoland hotel again, Monday the other Moreno's left early and we stayed and went to Legoland park one last time. We got home really late and I was exhausted the following day at work!

Friday  9/27/13



Riding the elevator was cool. Music played and you had to dance.


9/28/2013




















9/30/13












This pretty much sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment