Love

Love

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

First day of school

On August 17, 2016, Joshua began Kindergarten and Caleb began 2nd grade!! It was a great day! Joshua was super excited to be a "big boy," he did well. We dropped him off first, then we walked Caleb over to his class. I also had to take a selfie with my big 2nd grader so...I snuck in after all the kids in his class had sat down.















1 comment:

  1. Hello Gladys. Beautiful pictures of your family. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and your family and about your profession as a Nurse who desires to help others. I love to get connected with the love of Christ tobring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to MUMBAI WITH your family to help us in bringing spiritual and physical healing as we reach out to the people with the love of Christ. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. God willing I will be coming to the States in the month of May/ June and will be glad to stop by your town and meet young people who are interested in short / long term missions trip.

    ReplyDelete