Love
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Just thinking
Today was a good day. I cooked, AND cleaned my house good today. The day sure goes by fast when you are doing all of your house duties. Of course, I did no homework. That's what happens when you clean lol. But it's ok because I had no homework. I finished everything last night so I can be a good housewife today. I don't really have much to say except that I've been thinking a lot about thanksgiving. I am going to attempt to make my first turkey ever. I haven't tried it because I don't trust myself with such a huge chicken(turkey). I'm afraid I will burn it or something and then there will be no thanksgiving dinner. But I have to try because Caleb is growing up now and he will expect that from his mother. I think it's the perfect year to try it because this year our wedding anniversary lands on thanksgiving day so it would be nice if I could make Fernando a great delicious (I hope), dinner. That's all of my thoughts for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment