Love
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Just an update
So here I am just finishing up an essay that is due tomorrow at midnight. I have not had a chance to write in this lately until today. Frankly, I had kinda forgotten about this page :). As an update, I have 3 more weeks of school for this quarter to end and I can't wait! This quarter however, I have been doing fairly well. At this point I don't think that I will fail any of my classes. It can still happen, but I won't let that be. I also began working out a little bit which I am proud of. It was about time that I began doing any kind of exercise. I am still in beginning mode but I like the slow pace. I guess that is it for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment