Love

Love

Monday, August 1, 2011

Patiently waiting

     I recently took my state board test for licensure on Friday and I have been waiting for the results. It has only been a few days and I believe the weekend does not count but I am feeling a bit anxious about it for some reason lately.  Coming out of the test that same day, I felt confident and I felt like everything was going to be ok. I also didn't want to get too excited but I actually felt as if I had passed the test. But lately, I feel the complete opposite, I'm feeling nervous, anxious, and I want to find out already! If I were to NOT pass this test, it would not be the end of the world, I would simply retake it and try again. But what i'm dreading is the fact that if I don't pass, I will have to study again for this test and I really wouldn't know how to study any different. I studied for about a month, almost every single day! I was getting burned out of doing so many practice questions. I was calculating the amount of practice questions that I did to prepare myself for this test and I did OVER 5,000!! That is a lot of questions! Now if that is not good enough, then I don't know what is...Please Oh Please let me pass this test!
   On a different note, I'm also patiently waiting for our Joshua Michael to join our family. I've been peacefully nesting, getting everything ready for him, and even catching up on some spring (really summer) cleaning. He will be here with me soon...I can't wait to see how he will look, what his personality will be like, and how he and Caleb will interact with each other. I hope that both my sons have the best relationship ever! I will try my best to make that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment