Here is the picture I took of Caleb being silly :)
Love
Friday, July 22, 2011
Caleb
As I was organizing Joshua's clothes today, Caleb decided to get himself into the activity jumper and pretend he was a baby. I had my back towards him and when I turned around, he was already inside the jumper. He thought it was something hilarious! We've been extrememly careful about incorporating the idea of Joshua into Caleb's life without Caleb feeling like he is being replaced, or pushed out. At this point, Caleb knows of Joshua's existence in my womb but I am not sure if he really understands that Joshua is going to be a part of this family too. We will try our best for Caleb to still feel loved!

Here is the picture I took of Caleb being silly :)
Here is the picture I took of Caleb being silly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment