Since after graduation, which was held on June 10 & 11, 2011, I have been studying (or trying to study) every single day for my state board exam. In the beginning I was feeling overwhelmed with all of the material I felt I had forgotten and on how much information I had to review. How is it possible to review 3 years worth of classes in just one month? Well, time is approaching and I am scheduled to take my exam on Friday 29, 2011 and hopefully I will pass my boards in the minimum amount of questions possible. Furthermore, I hope I do not go into labor this week Lol. I am now 36 weeks! Everything has been going smoothly with this pregnancy till this day; my blood pressure has been fine, no protein detected in my urine, and no edema in my lower extremities. I think I might just go full term this time around which makes me feel excited and nervous at the same time.
I still feel like I haven't been able to enjoy nesting as much as I would like due to studying for boards. I wish I could just relax, and nest for the remainder of my pregnancy. Well, this is my plan after my test, I feel like this house should be spotless clean by the time Joshua is here because once he is here, I want to focus just on him!
No comments:
Post a Comment