Oh boy, the boys have been such a handful today & such cry babies. I was beginning to stress out so I decided to put them to sleep. They both want me to lay with them until they fall asleep but if I do that, I fall asleep first! I am currently in Joshua's room with my arm through the gaps in the crib touching his body & him holding my hand. He needs to feel that comfort in order for him to feel my presence. Meanwhile Caleb is laying down in the bed (here in Joshua's room) waiting for me to finish so I can go lay down with him. These boys have been wanting my attention for some time now. As I'm writing this, Joshua just fell asleep. Now I'll be moving on to Caleb. I need to get myself to bed as well!
Earlier today, I was watching "Dance Mom" and I caught Caleb trying to imitate the ballet dance. Luckily I recorded him.
Good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment