Love

Love

Monday, September 10, 2012

Preschool

Caleb has attended preschool in the past but he was too young. Now it's time he goes for the benefits of it. We had been debating which school to take him too and it came down to 3. Lil Explorers b/c of its closeness to our home & thats where he went last year; Mercy Southwest b/c fernando thought of it & their main philosophy is social skills; or little redhouse b/c they are known for academics. If course I want my children to be super smart but we've come to the conclusion that Caleb is too young to begin the high stress that educational curriculums can bring. In 2 years he will be going to kinder and then he will get all the academical stress. Before than, I will let him be a kid. I am confident that he will be prepared when he attends kinder.he will start part time, about 2 days a week. I hope he likes it and enjoys it! I love you baby & I want the best for you!

Your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment