Caleb has always been a picky eater. We have struggled to convince him to try new foods. If he doesn't recognize the item, he will say he don't like it. He's also not a big fan of sauces besides ketchup. He doesn't like mustard, ranch, BBQ sauce, he will eat mayo if its a thin spread & he can't really see it. Anyway, this evening I went with the boys to Walmart to buy a few items I needed STAT like milk. I wanted to assure myself that I would make it to the store so I decided to feed them McDonalds inside of Walmart. What I wanted to share is that I have never bought Caleb a hamburger/cheeseburger before because he "doesn't like it." We have forced him to take a bite of our burger in the past but we struggle even with that. When we go to places like In-N-Out, all they have are burgers so it makes it difficult to order for Caleb. We always buy him chicken nuggets but today he said he would try the burger. He only wanted the beef, cheese, & ketchup. He told me he didn't want sauce & lettuce. I ordered a cheeseburger & nuggets because I didn't think he would take more than a bite but he did. He ate half his burger & 2 chicken nuggets. I know this is not a big deal but I'm happy that he tried ordering something he never had before!


No comments:
Post a Comment