Love

Love

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Our Saturday

Today we went to register Caleb into another soccer course. This course will be 6 weeks with games on Saturdays @ 8:30am!! There will also be practice every Tuesday so technically, it's 12 days of soccer. He will receive a tshirt, pictures, a metal, & pizza party at the end of the course. I hope he likes it as this course has actual games and not just skills like his last soccer course (which I still like btw). 

When we came home, we had breakfast at Coco's and then came home. Fernando took a nap & I went outside with the boys. Joshua & I played ball & Caleb & I played tennis. I had fun since Caleb can actually hit the ball back at me. We were out for over an hour & we were hot & sweaty. We drank a lot of water then we came inside to cool down. I made spaghetti and now it's time to do some homework. I kept the boys busy so I hope they return the favor by not bothering me while doing my homework. 

Caleb was trying to help his brother put his shoes on before heading outside to play. So sweet of him.


Eating their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment