| After lowes workshop, we watched a movie and had frozen yogurt 10/12/13. |
I was worried Fernando would not like his gift because my friend Erika had bought her husband a baseball jersey not that long before for his birthday. I thought Fernando would say something like I couldn't come up with my own gift idea or something but he didn't. He loved his jersey and even more because his team was doing good. But then he asks, "Where are the tickets?" umm, I didn't buy him any dodger tickets, I barely bought this jersey in time for his birthday.
After church, we had lunch at BlackBear. I had to use the restroom so I left Fernando alone with the kids. As I was walking back, I remembered that employees will sing to you if its your birthday so I told our waitress without Fernando knowing. Minutes before they sang to him, the waitresses sang at a different table and Caleb asked why they did that. Fernando replied, "just to embarrass him, how embarrassing." Then I got nervous b/c I thought oops, I told our waitress to sing to us and I thought Fernando would not like it. Anyway, I think he liked it. :)
I love it your family and I love Fernando's reaction when they sang to him!
ReplyDelete