Love

Love

Friday, November 8, 2013

10/15/13

A few days after Fernando's birthday, we went to see the dodgers!! Fernando couldn't stop thinking about seeing them play. He tried going with his brother Jonathan but he couldn't go d/t his back hurting, his friend Abe who was already going with his brother and dad. Then he asked me but his sister didn't want to take care of the Joshua b/c she was "too busy." I felt bad for my husband so I convinced him that we could go as a family and that if Joshua started acting up, I would deal with him so that he could enjoy the game. Long story short, we all went including his sister (who all of a sudden was free). I had fun this day, Joshua behaved and let me watch the game. I gained a greater appreciation for this sport and I bought myself a dodger shirt to be in the spirit. Unfortunately, the dodgers lost this day but it was still fun to watch.
The game started at 5, we arrived at 2 when the gates opened.

kids playing in park outside the stadium while we waited for the gates to open

Walking around the seating area

Cute family photo

Our actual seats. This has been the closest we've ever bought tickets before.

My love excited for the game. As you can see, we are super early!

Even Joshua was watching the game

Caleb eating ice cream

Love this

Love this




No comments:

Post a Comment