Love

Love

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

School thoughts

During my winter break I am suppose to be studying for my baby boards and honestly, I don't feel like it.  The only thing I hate about nursing school is that you still have to study for at least some part of your vacation.  I have a lot of stuff to review because I don't remember little details.  I wish I remembered everything. Not just to pass the test but to be the best nurse that I can be.  I wish I was super smart so I can care for my patients and keep them safe.  Furthermore, all I can do is promise my future patients that I will always give it 110% when caring for them and their health.  I guess I'm feeling a bit scared because being a student is coming to an end.  Being a student is much easier when at the hospital because you are learning and you are not expected to know everything.  Also, if you make a mistake the patient understands that you are still learning (being a nurse and making mistakes is not good).  After June 2011, it will be a whole new chapter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment