So, I am on my third week of vacation and apparently I've been far too lazy to blog. Thanksgiving day went well. My family and my in-laws came over and celebrated thanksgiving with us. The classic thanksgiving meal was delicious and it was a success. I have to admit though that my mother in law helped me out a lot. It was not planned but she ended up coming over the night before Thanksgiving and she helped me prepare the turkey, and slice some veggies. But for sure I will do the meal next year all by MYSELF. I am thankful that she helped me because I was very exhausted that night from baking muffins, cookies, and a cheesecake and I already had a late start.
My niece Madison
My Caleb
My sister and her baby
My amazing husband and I
This is the only picture I took of someone's plate, the ham is missing on this plate
My mother-in-law and Elizabeth
Trying to get a good picture without Fernando messing around is difficult sometimes
Almost everyone who came, Jimmy and Fernando are missing
Later on that same day, I went to my friend's house. She lives a few streets down. We had a blast taking pictures and I ate some posole at her house.
No comments:
Post a Comment