Love
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Winter Break
I am sooooooooo excited because as of 3 minutes ago I am officially on winter break. I have about 7 weeks off. I feel so drained and exhausted from studying all week and my head hurts. My brain cells are momentarily non-functioning right now which is ok because they need to rest :). I was fortunate that Caleb fell asleep for the 3 hours it took me to finish today's final exam, and he is still sleeping. Also, Fernando got a dog today. I don't know why he got it but he did. He keeps saying that it is for Caleb but Caleb is too small for a dog. I'm am not necessarily thrilled but we will see how this turns out. It feels pretty awesome to not need to study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is it a puppy? Owning a dog or any pet is a lot of work, but good thing you will have 7 weeks to train him. Caleb will love having a dog!
ReplyDeleteCaleb does love the dog (but I'm not so sure I do). So far the dog hasn't made a big mess in the yard. :)
ReplyDelete