Love

Love

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Elizabeth's birthday

Last Tuesday, we went to Porterville for Fernando's little sister's birthday.  I had clinical that day so we went after I got out.  Fernando's family were celebrating her birthday with a nice late dinner at Black Bear Diner in Porterville and it was great experience.  Jonathan's girlfriend Gabby, arranged for the dinner and I am glad she did. If she didn't suggest we celebrate, we probably wouldn't have done anything for Elizabeth's birthday. She is now officially a young adult (18).



We stayed the night at Fernando's parents house and the next morning I went to go see my mother, sister's,  and my little niece Madison.  I had a blast! I don't see them that often so anytime I can get with them is fun and makes time go by really fast.  Caleb was a bit jealous of Madison, I never saw him like that before. It was kinda funny, and not funny at the same time.










No comments:

Post a Comment