Love

Love

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Trees

Earlier this year, Fernando put sod in our backyard and he planted trees (with help of course).  The trees are "baby trees" and they have been through a lot.  There has been two occassions where it has been very windy here in Bakersfield and it rips off all the leaves on the trees.  Because the trees are "young," the tree trunks are thin and fragile, our palm trees had broken branches, and they just looked sad.  Until recently, our trees seemed to be getting some life back in them, leafs were growing back and they were turning green.  However, today is a windy day and I am a bit concerned for our trees.  I hope they don't get more damaged because they were just recuperating.  I hope they survive and they don't die on us (not to mention that would be money wasted).  We'll see what happens, but I will continue to observe any damage on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment