Love

Love

Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally some relaxation!

Today I finally came home and felt a bit at ease about school exams.  Tomorrow I have one more final to go but I am now more relaxed and more calm because most of my exams are finished. Finally I can catch up on some cleaning, cooking, washing, and organizing around the house. This week my housewife duties went down the drain...:( but I plan to make that up! Although my studying will continue during my winter break, I will take some time off and enjoy it with my family. I want to play ALL day with Caleb and make him laugh. I also hope he can learn to say more words in the next 2 months. 

A lot of my classmates were going to go eat after the final but I couldn't make it.  I was coming home to pick up Caleb so he can join us, but he had just fallen asleep. I was a little bummed out about that but I guess it's ok.  So far, I managed to pass all my classes with 2 A's, 1 B+, and hopefully another A for tomorrow's exam. I guess 19 units were manageable after all.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job!!! I knew you could do it,there was no doubt in my mind. Now, enjoy your family and relax. After all, that's what breaks are all about. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete