Love
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Executive decisions 8/27/14
So I had this post saved under drafts. I believe the title was due to the fact that I was not ready to allow Caleb to walk alone to his classroom after dropping him off in the front of the school. The front of the school has a drop off area and they have "walkers" that will walk your child to their class. These walkers are older studets. Well, after about a week Caleb had been telling me that he didn't need or want a walker. So I told him to finish that 2nd week and then we will discuss again. On this particular day, when the vallet student opened the door and asked for a walker, Caleb quickly responded and said NO before I had a chance to say Yes. Caleb got out of the car and went to class. Caleb's response was firm and he meant it. I had no time to ask for a walker and so off went Caleb. This morning I felt like I wasn't ready for Caleb to be on his own but I had to understand that he was growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment