Well, so many things have happened since my last post. There was my anniversary, Christmas, Easter, and summer vacation. Our summer trip is the most recent thing obviously. It was quite an adventure by the way. We had a lot of activities scheduled in a months time! We went to Disneyland, dodger game, Texas for a week which included: children's museum, aquarium, the beach at Galveston, 6 flags, baseball games, cowboy stadium tour, and Lakewood! Then we came home and went to the Grand Canyon, an angels game, Legoland, & San Diego for a week.
When we got home, Fernando returned to work and began his am shift while I was on a mission to potty train Joshua! It took me about 2 weeks for him to be fully potty trained. The Monday after, I began work! It has been quit an adjustment for the family & I'm still working on it. I have been tired lately and it's only been day 3!
Joshua has adapted well to pre-school. He loves it! I enrolled him 3X/week but we are thinking to change his status to 5 days/week.



No comments:
Post a Comment