This was his second day after clearing up some memory space off my phone.
Love
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Kinder
Well, this is the second week of kinder for Caleb & he is still enjoying it very much. His first day was excellent. He didn't cry, wasn't sad or anything of that matter. I on the other hand had a rough morning. It started with Joshua throwing a big fit at preK that he made Caleb & I late! We weren't super late, a few kids were even more late but I had plans to be there at least 10-15 min early so I can show Caleb around. I had to park at the back of the school with the long truck in between 2 cars! As I'm parking I see the kids lining up because the bell rang. Then Caleb tells me, "mom, I have to go potty." Sure enough when I asked him he said he needed to do #2! After I parked, we literally skipped to his classroom except we had to stop before to use the first toilet Caleb saw. Fernando was unable to leave work that day so it was just Caleb & I. I tried recording for Fernando but then my phone gave me an error that my memory was full! Long story short, my phone froze on me & I couldn't take any pics/video of Caleb in his classroom. I observed Caleb participate in the pledge of allegiance. Most kindergartners didn't know how to do it correctly including Caleb. It was funny to watch as I saw Caleb copy what the girl next to him was doing which was lifting her hand up and not to her chest. After I left the classroom to return to work, I felt sad. I wanted to record his entire 1st day of kinder but I know that was impossible. I kept thinking about him at work. On the other hand, Caleb was doing just fine and he was ecstatic because he now attends a big boy school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment