Love

Love

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Abby's 1 year old physical

Abby had her 1 y/o physical on June 2nd and of course, she got some vaccines and an iron check. I declined the TB skin test since I am certain that Abby is at no risk. According to my TB screen assessment, she does not display any risk factors that would warrant her to get a ppd skin test (the beauty of being an RN!). Furthermore, my Abby has a very low pain tolerance (like her momma) and she has a hard time being soother post immunizations. I didn't want to torture her anymore than I already had to. To my surprise, I was able to calm her this time around however, everytime she would look at her finger, she began yo cry. It was rather hilarious so I took a picture. 

This is pre-shots

This is post shots. Notice how she holds up her "injured" finger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment