Love

Love

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Journal

I've been wanting to journal for years now and never get around to it (I think its easier if I use this blog since I have several entries here already). Sometimes I feel like my life is not full of excitment to write daily but then I remember I have kids and that my journaling would serve as a documentary of our lives.  I wish my mom would have journaled because as time goes by, our  memories become foggy. I saw that my last post involved Joshua's first FUN Sports soccer. To catch you up to speed, he & Caleb did basketball and baseball following. Currently, they are in gymnastics and they love it! 

A few months back, we were invited to a bday party at American Kids Sports and my kids had a blast. Ever since, they asked to be signed up for gymnastics. They are doing awesome and it's kind of hilarious watching them practice. I find gymnastics to be slightly more expensive than the other sports but if they really love it, we will make it work! They will also be taking swimming lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment