Love
Friday, July 20, 2012
Legoland turnout
The outcome of this amusement park was better than I expected. I was afraid that my boys wouldn't enjoy it much because they were too small. Surprisingly, they both had a blast. I'm almost hesitant to say this but it might have been more fun than california adventure :s. There was a lot for us to do here & we didnt even finish the whole park. They have a wet area section, a waterpark & aquarium. We only made it to the main legoland section. Joshua had fun playing with the legos, going down the slide & a train ride. When we first entered the park, They were giving out free tickets for this fall. We got two: i think we plan to come back. We are back at the hotel, we are all in bed & everyone is asleep but me. I am tired now so nighty night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute :)
ReplyDelete