Love

Love

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lately

     I just noticed that apparently I haven't posted anything for almost 3 weeks! There is so much to say but it's hard to backtrack what has happened in our daily lives. For starters, Caleb is officially potty trained! Yay!! He was potty trained by the end of the week. He may occasionally have an accident here and there but not too many. He also wakes up with a dry pull-up and when we go to the store he let's me know when he has to go. When I leave the house with him, I always take him in pull-ups in case we can't make it to a restroom and because I don't trust the situation 100% yet.
     Towards the end of his potty training week, we went to Disney California Adventure to see Radiator springs! It was a very fun but exhausting day. Caleb had fun but would get "scared" when we would get near the characters to take a picture. On the other hand, Joshua had a great time! I loved it because I love my children building happy memories and family trips.

 Caleb and I on a ride that he was wanting to get on. Waited 45 min in line while Fernando watched Joshua...


My babies and I in the Ferris wheel. Joshua enjoyed the rides as well. We got on as many baby/infant rides as possible. 
           Caleb having a tantrum because we asked him to take a picture with... (I don't know her name haha)

  
We finally convinced Caleb to join us and take a picture!
I needed a picture with my love!










     Yesterday I went to the dentist to begin using my braces. I was excited to get them but now I am annoyed. My teeth began hurting last night and it was difficult to remove them to brush my teeth. I had to keep telling myself to leave them on, that was the purpose of them. They sure made these invisalign braces sound very attractive but they don't feel that way. I just hope the end result is marvelous! Caleb thinks my teeth are "broken" and last night as I was brushing his teeth I was showing him what I had. Then before bed (about 30 minutes later), he came up to me and said, "mommy, Imma be a doctor so I can fix your teeth." That was the cutest thing ever. He is so noble and kind (although now he fights with other children). He doesn't like seeing his family hurt.
     On another note, Joshua is walking now! He is 10 months and he can walk across the living room before he falls down. I predict in the next couple of weeks he will be walking permanently. Oh my Joshua, what a character he is. He is so feisty and he doesn't let himself. Things have been different with him then with Caleb (and by all means I am not trying to compare). I have fed Joshua food sooner than I did Caleb, Joshua now eats just about everything with the exception of regular milk, and peanut butter. He is not a picky eater at all which makes things a lot easier (I still struggle at times to make Caleb eat).  And sleep wise, he's getting better! I think that is one thing both my children have in common, they wouldn't let me sleep the whole night thru without them waking me up! Joshua is my baby and he loves me (and I love him) very much. He is such a momma's boy and prefers nobody's arms but mine. I love it but it can be exhausting when I have things to do. He already has his two bottom teeth for about a month now (Caleb got them about 11 months and he started walking a few days before his 1st birthday).
This is a picture I took of him exactly 1 month ago 6/3/12




I love you Joshua Michael Moreno!










     I guess I should end this blog now haha. I will say this though, it is much nicer to blog from a computer than from an itty bitty screen off your cell phone. I have less typos, I can have organized paragraphs, pictures and I can see all of this on one page. Both my babies are sleeping and I thought I should update our life haha.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the post! I love your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika I love you & your family very much as well. I wished this blog thing would notify me when you leave a message so I can reply sooner :)

    ReplyDelete