Love

Love

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lunch

Today i trained some of greenfield union school disrtrict staff how to perform CPR. It was fun but it can be exhausting. Then I came home, washed some dishes, fed Joshua, then we left to take Fernando some dinner. I cooked him some "pollo loco" food. I like to have lunch with him at work b/c i don't see him much sometimes. I see him for about 10 minutes in the morning before work & on his days off. It sucks sometimes but thats what we have to do for now. Hopefully in the near future he can get a morning job. He only has a 30 min lunch & thats it. He's eats fast, we talk little & before i know it, its time for him to clock in again. I have 2 more days of work & then i'm off for 2 months! I've been working for less than a year & im already tired (oh my).

No comments:

Post a Comment