Love
Monday, June 11, 2012
Vacation begins
Today is the 1st day of my vacation & it feels pretty good! One year ago yesterday I graduated with my BSN. I cant believe its been a year already! At that time I was thinking about how it would be to be working as a nurse and I would have never thought that i would have 2 months summer vacation with my job. This morning as i was playing with Caleb & Joshua it finally hit me that i was on vacation. I must admit it felt good but i think it makes it worse for fernando. He's happy that im home with him & the kids but it made it hafder for him to go to work today. He wished he could stay home too.
This morning i worked out for 30min! I had said that i would start a routine of working out so lets just hope i can keep it up. Fernando is supposed to watch the kids as im working out.
Yesterday we went shopping to camarillo outlets. And although our time there could have gone better, i enjoyed it. I did not come home empty handed so i was happy. At those outlets they have a disney store and Caleb was having a blast. Since he is a "cars" fanatic, he bought a lot of toys & a couple of shirts. I asked him "Caleb, which toy do u want to buy?" he replies, "This one & this one & that one." it was cute when he said it.
Another new thing today is that i began the potty training process with Caleb. He has already had a million accidents. He thinks he doesn't have any pampers left so he thinks his "chonies" are his new diapers. So far I have kept my cool but at this point he still hasnt showed any interest in learning. Every time i ask if he needs to go he says "no" and by the time i take him, he already went. I have rewarded him, punished him, & no success. But, not to worry, today is only the first day. Well, i will continue this later because my children are calling me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment