Love
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Whats on my mind
Yesterday was a typical day with extra cleaning lol. I did a whole lot of laundry: blankets, sheets, pillows, dusting, etc. I wish my house could just stay clean forever! Anyhow, today I just finished up what i started yesterday. We woke up early this morning went to Walmart for some groceries, ate out at Panda, then came home. Fernando worked this weekend so we didnt do anything besides chores.
I'm a little excited for summer vacation and no work. At the same time i was feeling nervous about taking classes again. I began stressing out a few days ago about it. Now that i feel better, i can truly joke and say that i think i was having PTSD from nursing school. I began to remember how difficult it was for me to do my school work with just 1 child; but now i have 2!! I'm sure everything will be ok i'll manage!
My goal for this summer is to potty train Caleb!! He refuses to tell us when he needs to go. He is not afraid of the toilet & he knows when he has to go because he says he "wants to do it in the pamper." We'll see how it goes but it has to be this summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment